Thursday, September 3, 2009

Brave at the beginning?

Long back I started this blog with an intention to venture into new world or new media of expression. I could not contribute regularly. Actually, after few entries at the beginning, it went blank. I am not brave at beginning type of person. In fact, it takes me considerably long time to start any new thing, project. Even, in case of my routine work, I can not get started instantly. I require little more time to take off, more than one may need to settle down or that generally defined as breathing time. But, once I start, I do not stop till the task at the hand is accomplished. That has been my nature. Many a times, I not only decided, but determined to change my habit, to change my style. Then, I experienced and realized the truth in the saying, `habits die hard`. I explored into this phenomena, why I am late at the beginning type of person. I found many reasons behind it. At the face, it does not carry a good image, and all the reasons are not justifiable, especially when certain issues relate to other persons, kins and friends; few aspects are really positive. Now, again these words are not being posted here to justify my absence on my blog, because absence is absence. One may have so many reasons to stay off, that dose not undo the happened. Facts may lead someone to paint an impression about me deviated from real me. It is my fault. If I want to be known as what I am, it is my responsibility to be shown and seen and experienced in the expressions what I am. That matters at the end. So, I will be writing about me and my Goa, henceforth, regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment